Clay and Craft Studio
250 Main Street
Memorial Auditorium, Street Level
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Tamara McFall [email protected]
- Classes available at the Clay Studio
- Directions to Clay and Craft Studio:
- The Burlington City Arts Clay and Craft Studio is located in downtown Burlington on the street level of Memorial Auditorium.
- Get directions from MapQuest
Located at 250 Main Street in the Memorial Auditorium, our Clay and Craft Studio is a fully equipped ceramics studio offering classes for the novice to the expert. Our classes and workshops offer an array of clay and craft experiences in such mediums as hand building, wheel throwing, sculpture, silversmithing, fiber arts and more. Our large, sunny studio has three classrooms, 14 pottery wheels, three kilns, a slab roller, extruder and a wide variety of hand tools to enhance your project design. There are also more than 100 glaze combinations available to complete your ceramic work. We offer extensive open studio hours for those who choose to pursue clay through our many classes. Our studio use is also available for monthly rental for those that wish to explore their art at their leisure. Children’s classes and family activities are available year round.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP RATES
Monthly studio rentals offer more than 20 hours of studio use during weekdays, evenings and weekends, and includes glazes and kiln firings. Clay sold separately for $15/25lb bag.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Use of wheels, slab roller, extruder and facilities
- More than 20 studio hours per week, many on weekends
- Storage space for work and supplies
- Opportunities to exhibit work