Print Studio 250
250 Main Street
Memorial Auditorium, Street Level
Burlington, VT, 05401
- Cathy Abraham [email protected]
- Classes available at the Print Studio
- Directions to Print Studio 250:
- The Burlington City Arts Print Studio 250 is located in downtown Burlington on the street level of Memorial Auditorium.
- Get directions from MapQuest
- Located at 250 Main Street in Memorial Auditorium, Print Studio 250 offers seasonal classes in printmaking and book arts ranging from introductory courses to master workshops, all taught by experienced artists. The spacious studio includes a 30 x 48” Takach etching press, a Vandercook SP15 proofing press, large work tables, ample storage space, inks, solvents, and a variety of materials available on site. Studio 250 is equipped for relief and intaglio printmaking (including etching), as well as letterpress and monotype, and offers extensive open studio hours at affordable rates for seasoned printmakers as well as beginning students.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP RATES
- $50/two-day or weekend
- $250/three months
- $900/one year rate
Includes unlimited access to open studio hours.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- On-site assistance by appointment
- Use of press, equipment, tools and solvents*
- Reduced fee use of Logan 750 mat cutter and heat press (please call the Community Darkroom for more info)
- Storage space to store work and supplies
- Opportunities to exhibit work
*Printmaking paper and disposable gloves are not included. You may purchase paper through the studio.